- Julie Backe, Administrative Assistant, Boise
- Allison Beard, Administrative Assistant, Helena
- Wally Chambers, Environmental Technician, Livingston
- Bradlee Erickson, Environmental Technician, Helena
- Mike Foley, Environmental Technician, Helena
- Jordan Jeffers, Environmental Technician, Billings
- Youbin Kim, Environmental Technician, Billings
- Guy LaRango, Environmental Technician, Billings
- Clay Larsen, Field Supervisor, Billings
- Spencer Nelson, Environmental Technician, Billings
- Tom Peterson, Project Manager, Helena
As a hybrid construction/consulting firm, Olympus Technical Services, Inc. is comprised of environmental professionals, field service personnel, management, and support staff. Our environmental professionals’ areas of expertise include civil engineering, environmental engineering, geological engineering, geology, hydrogeology, hydrology, and chemistry . The experience of our field service staff is broad and deep, with backgrounds in oil and gas, mining, firefighting, oil spill response, drilling, construction, and agriculture.
Our environmental professionals work in teams with project managers and field services staff to effectively manage projects from start to finish. This integration and continuity saves time and money while still providing a high degree of work quality for our clients.
Licenses, Certifications, and Specialized Training
Much of the work Olympus does is extremely technical and strictly regulated. It requires certain licenses, certifications, and specialized training. We also serve clients in specialized industries that have additional health, safety, regulatory, and technical requirements.
Olympus personnel are highly qualified and well-trained. All our professionals and field services staff have completed the OSHA 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) training and the annual eight-hour refresher training. Most of our staff have also completed the HAZWOPER eight-hour supervisor training. Under our corporate health and safety plan, all employees receive annual training in first aid, CPR, and AED.
- Professional engineering licenses in Montana, Idaho, and Washington
- Professional geologist licenses in Idaho, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Monitoring well constructor licenses in Montana
- Idaho well driller’s license
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training
- OSHA eight-hour HAZWOPER refresher training
- OSHA eight-hour HAZWOPER supervisor training
- eRailSafe certification
- Railroad contractor safety training
- Roadway Worker Protection training
- Tank Car Specialist
- First aid, CPR, and AED training
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Preparer and Administrator certification in Montana
- Underground storage tank remover licenses in Montana
- OSHA confined space entry
- Certified swiftwater spill response technician
If your project requires a license, certification, or training that you do not see listed here, please contact us and we will let you know if we have staff with the credential, or we are able to obtain it for your project.