- Industrial Storm Water Discharge Monitoring and Sampling
- Waste Containerization and Disposal
- Trench and Sump Cleaning
- Baghouse Cleaning
- Industrial Sewer Line Testing
- Tank Cleaning
- Industrial Waste Water Line Cleaning
- Oil/Water Separator Cleaning
- Installation/Operation of Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid Recovery Systems
- Pit/Sump Cleaning
- Cleanup of Hazardous Material Spills
- Lagoon Cleaning
- Facility Demolition
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Operation
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan Preparation
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permitting and Reporting
- Facility Oil Spill Response Plans (FRP)
- Industrial Storm Water Discharge Permitting & Reporting
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Prepares and Administrators
- Construction Permitting
- Facility Compliance Audits
Olympus’ staff works with environmental regulations on a daily basis. Achieving compliance with these regulations on behalf of our clients is a primary goal of our projects. We provide permitting and compliance services at industrial facilities.
Safety is a top priority at Olympus, and our staff receives extensive training to work in hazardous environments. Training includes OSHA 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER), hazard communication, personal protective equipment selection and use, respiratory protection, permit-required confined -space entry, excavation safety, tank car specialist, and other OSHA-required training.
Olympus provides contracted plant operations and complete integrated industrial non-hazardous and hazardous materials services. We serve a wide variety of industrial facilities and perform our services with minimal impacts to our clients’ operations.
Contact our offices in Helena, Billings, or Boise for more information regarding industrial services provided in Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, Washington, Oregon, and surrounding states.
What Our Clients are saying
one of the foremost authorities
“Simply put, as a consultant to the retail fueling industry, Olympus Technical Services is one of the foremost authorities in terms of environmental regulations...
Town Pump, Inc.
a professional and talented group
We initially met Olympus Technical Services when they were working as a subcontractor on an EPA TBA. We needed some work done quickly (it was under our bid...
Christy Cummings Dawson
Flathead County Economic Development Authority
highly qualified, responsive, & innovative
"The company motto for Olympus Technical Services, Inc. should be “we are here to do whatever it takes to get the job done.” The team of professional personnel...
Pacific West Technologies
work was performed flawlessly & professionally
“We used Olympus Technical Services to do a remediation project and some extensive concrete demolition and backfill work. The work was performed flawlessly...
Bonner Property Development, LLC